Apple’s new iPhone and for few Android phones changed the way we live. I am hooked on to my phone for everything from calendar lookup,, email, music, maps, video. I wanted to share my favorite apps. Here is my top 10 must have’s.
1. Calendar – I forget everything easily..if it not on my calendar alert..expect forgotten 😉
2. Email – All my personal emails are only checked on my phone..the problem is I forget to respond at times as I might be always checking in a hurry 😦
3. Youtube – Love watching my cooking videos and for my son he loves watching them too along with some kids videos.
4. What’s app – It is a blessing. Now I can chat, group chat with all my closest friends, best friends, family..this is a app I love!!!!
5. Facebook – yeah I browse through the feeds when I can like my emails 😉
6. Saavn – I am finally able to see what’s new out there in hindi and listen to them..
7. Solitaire – I love playing the game.
8. Browser – I can really search anything that is on my mind..sometimes I have all 8 parallel sessions open 😀
9. Cut the rope, Cooking dash and many other games I have graduated 😀
10. Maps – what would I do if not for maps and direction?
What is your favorite?