There are many wonderful quotes I read and get inspired with. But, I was pondering on some good thoughts shared from many who have touched my life in many good ways…helping me be a better person. I remind myself of many of these quotes as they cheer me and help me move ahead!
I will continue to refine this space as I come across more in the future.
1. Remember positives and ignore the negatives – mom
2. Why do you think I am struggling? I am using my time wisely and being busy and that helps me – mom
3. I don’t want to praise my kids. I want to hear them from others – mom
4. Family is the most important thing – aunt Sarla
5. You cannot control what people think. You can control what you think.
6. Apply what you have learnt.
7. Remember you are never ready for the position..thought can be applied on both personal and professional level – courtesy my leader.
8. Remember it is a journey – courtesy my leader.
9. Every day is a new challenge. Go with that thought and ask what’s new today and bring it on!! – a colleague.
10. What is the most important thing? – courtesy my mentor.
11. With responsibility comes accountability. Accountability drives results. Thought was apt for personal or professional level.
12. If you are not thinking positive, you feed negative – My friend Sumedha.
13. Work on what you have and leave the rest – my friend Sumedha.
14. Do not over think.
15. There is no right or wrong – My friend Sumedha
16. Dream big dreams.
17. Never become so busy making a living that you forget your life.
Most of these is common and you may have heard it. For me these are valuable advice and I cherish the thoughts behind and value what each one have said. It is great to be able to summarize and read them over and over.